Insurance Discovery and Verification - Signature Performance
Insurance Discovery and Verification
If your facility has missing, outdated or otherwise inaccurate health insurance information, you're leaving money on the table.
Accurate insurance data means more billable encounters, cleaner claims, fewer denials and faster payments. As part of our comprehensive reimbursment services solution, Signature offers a multi-pronged approach to maximize the identification and verification of health insurance policies. This includes:
- Our extensive network
of over 1,300 insurance companies to identify thousands of policies that would otherwise go untapped.
- On-site staffing, when necessary, to interview patients and train admissions staff on successful interview methods and proper procedures.
- Customized patient education materials for production at your facility.
- Letter campaign for missed encounters including educational materials and necessary forms.
- Toll-free hotline for patient inquiries.
- Highly trained verification and entry staff determine policy specifications and update patient records.
Unlike other health care agencies which bill their patients for all services, the MHS and VA face unique challenges in health insurance discovery. Signature's comprehensive health insurance discovery and verification program can increase the health or your reimbursement program. The average Signature client experiences a significant increase in reimbursements in the first year of service.