Associate Child Education Scholarship Program
Deadline: April 17, 2020
Signature’s scholarship program is intended to help enhance the intellectual and personal growth of students who are children of current Signature Performance Associates. This will be accomplished through cash scholarship awards that help cover the cost of tuition and expenses students will face when continuing their higher education. The establishment of this program is designed to make the lives of those we work with better.
Each year a limited number of scholarship (based on current funds and qualification of applicants’ availability) recipients will be awarded with a one-time scholarship for up to $2,000, payable to a certified educational institution to be applied toward tuition and fees. This scholarship award does not automatically renew, but can be reapplied for annually.
Signature Scholarships are open to children of a Signature Performance Associate who is employed and in good standing during the application and award period. The student must be in good standing with his/her institution of higher education and be able to submit at least one non-family recommendation to the committee.
- Download, complete and submit scholarship application.
- Submit an original short essay responding to the question posed in the above application.
Scholarship Selection Criteria
- Submitted original essay.
- Non-family recommendation letter.
- Grade point average: Indicate if you are taking AP classes.
- Scores on ACT and/or SAT tests, SAT subject tests and AP tests (if applicable).
- Honors & Awards: Specify the level of your award (Example: school, district, regional or national level award).
- School activities, leadership positions and sports involvement.
- Special interests, hobbies and community service.
Students are encouraged to document their achievements by providing copies of report cards/transcripts, certificates of achievement, recommendation letters from teachers and/or counselors, etc. Volunteer work can be documented also.
Applying students should keep in mind that a well-organized application makes it easier for the Selection Committee to assess your application.